Many of you have asked me how J is adapting to preschool. He loves it. When we pick him up, he is so excited about his morning. In fact, he is really mad at me that Monday is a holiday and he has to stay home. "It is not a holiday. I am going to school." This will be interesting.
Lately if he does something bad and I did not actually see him do it, he says "You did not see me." My response to this has been "God saw you!" Well, the other day I was inquiring about his day...
Me: Were you a good boy today?
J: Yes
Me: Were you bad today? Did your teacher have to yell at you? (you have to be specific with this kid)
J, LONG pause- eyes wide: God did not tell you that!!!
I laughed so hard at this. He thinks that God will tattle on him! I am definitely going to capitalize on this. :) ~insert evil little laugh~
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment