He is opening the microwave because we had to soften the brown sugar. Ignore the bread, it is drying out for the French toast I am making later. (An honest-to-goodness real chef ~thanks, Nick!~ taught me that trick.)
Friday, September 11, 2009
Chocolate Chip Cookies
This was J's first time making chocolate chip cookies. He can crack an egg like a pro, this kid.
He is opening the microwave because we had to soften the brown sugar. Ignore the bread, it is drying out for the French toast I am making later. (An honest-to-goodness real chef ~thanks, Nick!~ taught me that trick.)
He is opening the microwave because we had to soften the brown sugar. Ignore the bread, it is drying out for the French toast I am making later. (An honest-to-goodness real chef ~thanks, Nick!~ taught me that trick.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment