Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School
















J was all decked out in Star Wars today, by his choosing. Since it was a pretty morning, we walked to his school and fed the ducks along the way. I also got this video of him walking to the building. He was not nervous at all and once we got to the classroom he took off. He did not even want to turn around and wave goodbye to me! The nerve. Does he know how much I went through to have him? Harrumph!!! Oh, how I miss him already. I can't wait to go pick him up and find out about his first day.
By the way, that is not me crying in the video- although I wanted to. :)
Did you notice the sad music? I'd never heard the last two songs, but the titles were enough for me. Lamenting the loss of my little punk nugget...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cherish Blinkie