
J will be starting preschool in a little over 2 weeks. This is bittersweet for me since he has been home with me since his birth. While I know that social interaction is healthy and normal, I will miss the little guy.
The other day, he pointed out a "smoke-arette" on the ground. He is so cute. He also likes to point out that they are very bad for you and can kill you. I don't know where he learned about them, but his mind is a sponge. I am waiting for the day that he takes it upon himself to "educate" a smoking stranger. You can be sure that when (not if) that happens, I will blog about my embarrassment!
Right now, he is obsessed with Star Wars and collecting ALL of the figures. Why, oh why, are there so many of them?
By the way, J is our guest DJ, the music was selected by him this month. :) Please note that "I Like To Move It" and "Big N Chunky" are from the cartoon movie Madagascar 2.

No comments:
Post a Comment