Our J finally lost his first tooth! We were worried about this since all of his friends have lost several teeth already. We made an appointment with the dentist for Monday afternoon. Lo and behold, he lost his first tooth the Sunday night prior! Of course he did.
He was upset that he accidentally threw the tooth away so he wrote this note to the Tooth Fairy:
Not sure if you can read it, it says:
Dear Tooth Fairy,
I'm sorry that I put the tooth in the garbage I thought it was a piece of lollipop
From,
Joshua
He was excited that he got $5 for the tooth and a note from the Tooth Fairy! My smart boy must have realized the financial benefit to losing teeth because he lost tooth #2 that very morning at breakfast! So he went to his dental appointment to see why he has not lost any teeth with what? That's right... TWO missing teeth! Awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment