I truly love fall! I love cooler weather, although we do not have too much of that in Florida. We have been so busy, I call this our Birthday Season. Between family and friends, we have 15 birthdays in the months of September and October. It is pretty much party after party- which is fun and tiring. We are in the process of organizing our annual Halloween party and preparing our Halloween costumes- this year it is looking like Obi Wan Kenobi and Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty.) I thought that they should be Belle (from Beauty & the Beast) and Darth Maul. Neither of those suggestions went over well.
We have already decorated our house and it will soon be time to visit the local pumpkin patch.
Here is a recent conversation that I found amusing.
J: Mommy, I want a green light saber.
Me: No, you already have 3 light sabers that you don't play with.
J: I need a green one.
Me: I don't think so.
J, very matter-of-fact: It doesn't matter, Santa will get me one.

No comments:
Post a Comment