My J knows that I do not like bugs, lizards, frogs, etc. He knows that I really, really, really don't like them in the house. That is why he has been hiding his VERY REALISTIC-LOOKING toy lizards around the house for years now. He thinks that it is hilarious when I scream. To be honest, it is pretty funny. Well, Miss E has learned from her brother and has taken things to a whole new level. The first thing I noticed was the lizard on the top shelf, it startled me for only a split second. (No scream- my years of training have paid off. ha ha) I did laugh when I saw the two miniature alligators on the bottom shelf. Obviously, my pantry is a dangerous place! What was surprising to me was that my funny little girl has now taken to hiding that ridiculous lizard in my fridge. I did gasp (a little) when I saw him there. I was not expecting that! Is there no place safe in this house?!?! I took pictures just to show everyday dangers that I face. ;)
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment