Monday, April 4, 2011

April Fools Prank

My mistake was leaving my cell phone unattended. Yeah, Mr. Man decided that it would be funny to chage several of the names (people I talk to/text the most) to Fred. I went to make a call and hit M for Monica. There were no M's. What? That did not make sense because I have several people with M names in my phone. He saw my perplexed look and started laughing. He told me to look under F. Why would I do that??? Hmm... all of a sudden I knew A LOT of Freds. At least he kept everyone's last name. If you are reading this, chances are that you were a Fred. :) In addition to changing the names to Fred and deleting ALL of my lists (missed calls, recent calls, etc) he changed his name to Mr. T. While that is funny by itself, then he sent me a text... this is what I saw on my phone: From: Mr. T "I pity the fool that leaves her phone unattended!" That was funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cherish Blinkie