Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving
















Without a camera of my very own, these are some Thanksgiving day pictures from my sister's camera...
1. Mom and the girls are checking out desserts- not that Miss E ate anything. Both of my kiddos had a stomach bug last week which was quite gross.
2. I am modeling Rach's new shoes which made me well over six feet tall -- to put this in perspective, my mom is 5'6" tall. Can you say, "Amazon woman?" ha ha
3. Me and little miss being silly- we can't help it.... we really can't.
4. Posing with Papa
5. Rach decided that I needed some makeup and then we posed together on the swing.
I ate so much at lunch that I never bothered with dinner or dessert- that has to be a first for me! I love Thanksgiving!!!! Last week I was most thankful for my carpet cleaner, NyQuil PM, and my husband -who cleaned his fair share of puke/sick kids! I love you, K!!!
By the way, I have finally ordered a new camera and hope to have it by this weekend so I can resume posting everyday randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cherish Blinkie