My camera is dead and I have not bought a new one just yet- I'm waiting to score a great deal next week. That is why there are no pictures to show. Sorry! Hopefully I'll be posting again soon. Until then, here are some updates about the kiddos:
Miss E likes to put on one of her sun hats, throw up one arm and scream, "I'm Dora Cowgirl! YeeHaw!" Her other go-to outfit is her toddler dress-up heals with socks (oh, yes she does) a backwards crown upon her head and a wand in her hand- this makes her "a true princess." Either way, she goes around the house singing a made up song at the top of her lungs. She is so funny.
Mr. J is becoming obsessed with the moon and the planets. He was all upset that Pluto is no longer a planet. I'm not sure if he is mad about the fact that scientists were originally wrong about it OR that it is no longer a planet. He also likes to talk about the phases of the moon and what each one means. I see a solar system art project in the making. ;)
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment