My nuggets seem to think that it is their job to make sure that things do not exceed my mental grasp. Never mind that I have gotten this far in life without them, they are making sure that their five and two years of life have purpose. :)
We were all in the car the other day and Daddy and I were talking about something silly, I can't even remember what. Anyway, he snarkily said , "Oh, yeah- I love that!" I snickered. Then, from the back seat, J perked up, "Mom! Daddy does not love that, that is sarcasm." Okay, then. I got a good laugh from that comment.
I was in the store with E and I handed some strawberry milk powder to her so she would put it in the buggy for me. She loves this stuff. She put up her little hand and said "Yay! High Five, Mommy!"
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment