




Today was J's 5th birthday Star Wars party. I cannot express how big a Star Wars fan that he is! He can hear a song and correctly tell you what movie it is from. Seriously! Anywho, we had his party at MyMy and Papa's house since they have a great yard. After lunch, we had a Jedi training obstacle course that tested their abilities. They had to:
jump on the trampoline
run with Yoda on their backs
cross Mustafar (the lava planet)
shoot a (Nerf) gun
and finally, defeat Darth Vader
Upon completion of their training, they were awarded with their very own official Jedi certificates. Next, they posed with Lord Vader before we did the presents, cake and ice cream, pinata and hot potato game. I hope that all of our guests (the big ones and the little ones) had a good time, I know that J did. He was so excited to come home and play with all of his wonderful presents.
Oh, my baby will be FIVE tomorrow!!!! BooHoo and Yay.

No comments:
Post a Comment