Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wish List

J and I were in Walgreens the other day and he spotted the Christmas aisle. Of course he wanted to touch everything. I was in a bit of a hurry and needed several things so I told him that I would let him walk down it when I was done shopping. As we went down, he proceeded to tell me that he wanted everything~ the singing stuffed animals, Christmas candy, stocking stuffers, stickers, etc. I told him that he can put whatever he wanted on his list for Santa. As we walked, I guess his mind was pondering just how to describe all of the things he saw. Finally, he said, "Mama, do you think that Santa will know what I mean if I just write 'Walgreens?'"

The sales lady and I cracked up~ I love this kid, he is so funny!

1 comment:

  1. Avery once asked me if she could just send santa the whole toys r us add! What would we do with out these kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Cherish Blinkie