... came to my house. No, I am not talking about a Halloween goblin. I am talking about jealousy. My cousin, Mel, came to visit with her 2 little ones. Her baby girl, S, is 10 months-old and really took to K. Another baby loving on her Daddy did not sit well with E. When E saw that Daddy was holding (and kissing on!) the baby, she flew across the living room and said "Daddy MINE!" and grabbed his legs. It was pitiful and hilarious at the same time.
It is just a tiny bit painful that she was perfectly fine with me holding the baby and kissing on her. In fact, she came up and kissed her with me. I am telling myself it is because I was sitting on the floor where E could reach us and Daddy was standing. But, the truth hurts and she is most definitely a Daddy's Girl.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment