Tuesday, October 29, 2013

December 2012

December 2012 was quite a BUSY month! I wanted a memorable picture for our annual Christmas cards. I picked out the cutest outfits and had such high hopes! I was going to make photography history. And then my normally happy fella decided to be a cranky boy. He was not having it. None of it. He was miserable. Believe it or not, this was the BEST picture that I got of all 3 of them.
Sad, but true.
 
 

December was Ev's first trip to Disney. You can see how excited he was. Haha. He actually woke up and loved all of the rides and especially the lighted parade with Mickey Mouse.


J and Miss E love a good cookie. Here they are decorating some gingerbread people.


What a big boy! Riding in the car cart and getting a cookie at Publix was a real treat. He was all about sticking out his tongue.


Here he is at Panera having a grand time.


Christmas morning! Sitting on his big brother's lap opening up some presents.


Miss E got a princess bike from Santa.


My mom, J, and Uncle Rocky giving me a thumbs-up


My sister and niece


Me and Kris


Miss E and MyMy opening some princess toys


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cherish Blinkie