Friday, January 27, 2012

Hello Kitty party






Miss E turned 4 this month and we celebrated with a Hello Kitty party.  She helped me set the table the night before and was very interested in where all the decorations went.  She was quite decisive when she picked out her cake from the Publix bakery book.  She was even specific about what food she wanted served.  All in all, she was the decision-maker concerning HER party.  It was very cute- this is a girl who knows what she likes!

The night was fun and I know that she enjoyed spending time with some of her favorite people.  She's posing with her bestie in the last photo. 

I can't believe that she has been in our lives for four years now, I can't imagine not having my sweet LuLu.

She is already planning her 5th birthday... she says that it is going to be Strawberry Shortcake party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cherish Blinkie