Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Future Astronaut

J went on Space Mountain for the first time the other day. We were nervous whether that was too much for a 5-year-old but he wanted to ride it. I stayed outside with Miss E while he and Daddy rode the coaster. When he got off he was so excited about his trip. He really thinks that he went into outer space! He was telling me about the Milky Way, other space ships and the fact that he saw Cinderella's castle but it was "just a tiny dot because I was up so high." He asked me if I saw his space ship going up and coming down. I do not have the heart to explain that it was just a ride... he will figure that out on his own in good time. After he heard me laughing about E's video he wanted to make his own and talk about his space explorations. As far as J is concerned, it really is the Magic Kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cherish Blinkie