J really cracks me up. He made me laugh three times today.
I have to set this one up- J loves, loves, loves to scare me. One of his favorite things to do is hide his fake lizards in my pantry. He can be anywhere in the house and will start giggling when I scream. He knows my lizard scream. So, when I went into the kitchen and saw a big lizard I was immediately thinking bad things about J. When the lizard moved its gigantic head I realized this was the real deal. To be honest, I really think it might be part komodo dragon and less of a common lizard- it is that big. Seriously! I ran to his room to wake him up so he could catch it and take it outside. As he was walking down the hall to save me, he said "I can't believe that you woke me up for a stupid lizard!" When he saw the lizard, even he was impressed with the size... unfortunately it ran under the fridge. Ugh! When is daddy coming home???
I must set this one up, too. We were at the store and he saw a 7 UP sign. If you recall, there is a red circle after the 7 in their logo.
J, pointing at sign: Why is that circle there?
Me: I don't know, I guess they like the way it looks.
J: But it is 7 UP, right?
Me: Yes.
J: Is the O silent?
Me: It's not an O, it is a period.
J: No, I think it's an O and it is silent.
Me: Whatever.
The cashier and bagger were listening to us. The teenage boy bagger wanted to know what J was talking about. J told him...
Bagger, trying to be funny: I don't know where you're coming from kid!
J, looking confused: HER (pointing at me)
I snarfed and the cashier busted out laughing.
Bagger: Oh, you're a funny kid, are you?
J: Maybe it is 70 UP! *giggle, giggle, giggle*
For dinner, I made carrots, broccoli and cauliflower. J ate the broccoli and cauliflower and left the carrots on his plate.
Me: you didn't like the carrots? (he normally loves his veggies)
J: I am saving them.
Me: Saving them for what?
J: Mrs. Christy's horse.
I guess he does not like carrots anymore. I did explain that horses like them raw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment