Saturday, September 11, 2010

Snow Wonky

Miss E is C.R.A.Z.Y. for Snow White- has been since Nonni got her the movie for Christmas last year. She knows all the dwarfs and the songs and tells you the scenes before they happen. It was very easy for her to decide who she wanted to be for Halloween this year. (Thanks to Ape & Bana we already have the dress!)

Being a blondie, her hair is all wrong so I ordered the Snow White wig online and this is what arrived. When Daddy saw her in it, he said "that's frightening!" Umm, not exactly the look we were going for. When J saw her he said, "She's not Snow White, she's Snow Wonky!" Okay, so apparently I am the only one who thinks that she looks adorable. I guess that's a mama's job. When she saw this picture on my computer, she said "I'm Snow White." Aww. That moment made it totally worth it- who cares what those boys think!?!

Her obsession runs deep, the other day we were in the kitchen and she was moving the magnets around the refrigerator. She was having a hard time reaching one, so I helped her. She did not like this and told me "No, I do it!" I responded "Ooh, someone is grumpy." Not to be mislabeled, she said, "No, I'm Doc!" Such a funny girl.

This is just a teaser... wait until you see the whole Snow White ensemble. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cherish Blinkie