



We spent the past weekend visiting Mandie and her awesome family. Other than bringing terrible luck- their air conditioning and main refrigerator went out while we were there- we had a total blast. Through all the turmoil, Mandie still made sure that fun was had by all. In between water slides and Chuck-E-Cheese, we went to IKEA. Um, I think I am in love. Is it wrong to love a store? Oh, I hope not! I have been there before and it is as wonderful as I remember.
It's funny that when I asked the kids to pose, the boys jumped on the floor and started to fight and then got up to flash gang signs. Luckily, I did manage to catch their quick hug. When I went into the girls' room with the camera, they snuggled up closer and smiled. Nature versus nurture? I say nature.

No comments:
Post a Comment