Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I am going to post my resolutions, if nothing else it will give me something to laugh at on 12/31/2010.

1. to drink 1 gallon of water per day, minimum
2. to resume running on the treadmill (3-4 times/week)
3. to floss more (I think this has been a resolution of mine for 10 years now)
4. to read the Bible & pray more often
5. to be a more patient/kind person
6. to bake something ambitious every month
7. to finish projects that I start (I have not done J's baby book and he is nearly 5!!!)
8. to cut back on my spending so we can pay off K's student loan faster
9. to become an active member of our new church (it's hard to be the newbie)
10. to volunteer somewhere... anywhere
11. and finally... TO GET ORGANIZED!! I mean it. Seriously. ;)

With this, I wish you all a wonderful 2010. May God bless you and yours bountifully!
XO Shannon XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cherish Blinkie