He is attempting to scream (oops... I meant sing) a song that Moose A. Moose sings on the Noggin channel. I did tell him to be loud, but he really made me laugh. Notice that he never lets go of the shell that he found. Here is what he is saying:
"Beside the sea side... Let's build a castle, maybe two... Beside the sea side... Let's build a castle, maybe two."
Not exactly how Moose sings it, but I was amused nonetheless. He really cracks me up. The other day we made some peanut butter truffle brownies (http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes.aspx/peanut-butter-truffle-brownies) for the 4th of July party. When they came out of the oven, he wanted to taste them. I gave him a small piece and said that we could not eat too much because they were for the party. A little later, after I added the peanut butter (YUM!) I took a small piece. *I had to make sure that they were okay, ya know!* Anyway, they were so good that I got another piece and he said "I think that you've had enough." Wise words, wee one. I love that little guy.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Our Little Beach Boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment