Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day Recap
















J made his hand print for Daddy as a Father's Day present. I am surprised that he did not tell him about it. We were driving home from church the week before Father's Day when this conversation occured:
J: Is that your garage key? (referring to the garage door opener)
Daddy, being silly: No, I am not special, I do not have one.
J: Yes you do, Mommy bought you one at Home Depot.
Thanks, J! We still wrapped it up and gave it to him on Father's Day. J and I made Daddy a jello cake and I told J ahead of time not to tell Daddy about it. We were in the kitchen and daddy asked what we were doing. I looked at J and as he was dragging a chair to the counter to help, he said "making you a cake." It may be a few years before he understands secrets. Until then, it is pretty cute... as long as he does not spill any big secrets. :)
Please don't ask, I don't know why J looks so miserable in the picture.
In the picture of the card, there is the "mystery" I blogged about a few days ago. I had to help him make the heart and correct the "H" in his name, but the rest are his own doing.
The last 2 pictures are of a certain someone helping herself to the cool whip topping.

1 comment:

  1. I learned that a long ago. If you want it told then you tell them to keep it a secret. Otherwise I just dont say anything and most likely will forget about it or dont think its special enough to mention.

    ReplyDelete

Cherish Blinkie