




We left early Friday morning and arrived at Nana's house in North Carolina around 5 pm. The kiddos were great, there was no crying whatsoever. I could not have imagined that it would go so well. They were perfect small travel companions. It helps that I had already mapped out all of the McDonald's with play areas within 2 miles of our travel route. My little people love McDonald's and I love when they are happy. Win-win.
Coming home, we decided that it would be best to leave in the afternoon and drive through the night. This was not a good plan. I do believe that I have the only children in the world who do not sleep -long or well- in the car. E kept waking up and crying and I had to keep my arm on her to soothe her. As you can see, she was not a happy girl. Kris and I were so tired that we were just plain silly. I could not resist this photo of J snoozing, he is so cute. We got home a little after 1:30 am.

No comments:
Post a Comment