Friday, March 20, 2009

J turns 4!

My little boy is turning 4 and I am sad and excited. He has the best sense of humor and can always be counted on to make me laugh with his insights. I cannot imagine my life without him, I love you, my BoBo! Here are a few pictures of him celebrating his birthdays...

Happy 3rd birthday! Eating a Mickey Mouse cupcake at his party in 2008.
Blowing out the candles at his 2nd birthday party, Elmo theme...
Happy 1st birthday... mmm, chocolate cake!


8 pounds 9 ounces and 21 inches long...

Welcome to the world J, being held by Dr. Andrew Muskus!







1 comment:

  1. Ok i am impressed you even have your toes done in the last picture. With lily we had painted her room just a few days before. I apparently had paint on my foot that i could not reach good enough to scrub off.

    ReplyDelete

Cherish Blinkie