It seems that people think it is a good idea to buy my children talking toys. At the store, I am sure that they are so very cute and difficult to resist. At home, in the middle of the night... not so much! A few weeks ago, it was a beautiful night so I left my bedroom windows open for the breeze. As I was deep asleep and dreaming, I could hear a voice. In the few seconds it takes to come to, I heard "Well hello there!" I was scared- to say the least. The voice then starting singing the alphabet and that's when I recognized Winnie the Pooh. Yeah, he was coming through E's baby monitor. He was low on batteries and took it upon himself to start talking. He ended up spending the rest of the night in the living room in the O-F-F position.
As if that wasn't enough, I was woken to "Peek-a-boo, I seeeeee you!" last week at 4:11 am. WHAT!?!?! This was a new birthday toy that I was not familiar with. I did not recognize the voice. I ran to E's room and searched for the culprit. It was her new peek-a-boo puppy. How can such cute toy be so scary?
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment